Genrenon-fiction drama
Author or directorChoi Hee Gon
What's the basic storyline? In 1980, when all the Koreans were crazy about regionalism with baseball game, there were two shining stars named Choi Dong Won from Busan and Son Dong Yeul from Gwang Ju. At first, they were very friendly senior and junior each other but the people kept calling them rival and eagered to see their confrontation. They refused it for many years for the sake of their friendship but miraculously, they had got to play by delay of Son Dong Yeul's schedule. Finally, 1980.5.16, the day of grat ambition started. They played really hard even thought their finger and shoulder were ripped. They were friendly but that was the reason why trailed the game to 15 rounds and the bottom for 4 hours and 54 minutes. The game ended up by 2 versus 2 with many people's tear. Through this game many people were touched and perceived two men's wonderful morality.
My opinionWhile I was watching this movie, my old friend popped up in my head. My friend and I were in similar case like Son Dong Yeul and Choi Dong Won. Actually, we were very good friends but since our parents and teachers caleld us rival I felt competitive and worked very hard to beat her. Even though, a sense of rivalry could break the friendship, I had improved very much by that. I think wathching movie 'Perfect Game' is a very good chance to recall our rivals and thank to them. I recommend thif movie very much and hope you to watch it someday.
Author or directorChoi Hee Gon
What's the basic storyline? In 1980, when all the Koreans were crazy about regionalism with baseball game, there were two shining stars named Choi Dong Won from Busan and Son Dong Yeul from Gwang Ju. At first, they were very friendly senior and junior each other but the people kept calling them rival and eagered to see their confrontation. They refused it for many years for the sake of their friendship but miraculously, they had got to play by delay of Son Dong Yeul's schedule. Finally, 1980.5.16, the day of grat ambition started. They played really hard even thought their finger and shoulder were ripped. They were friendly but that was the reason why trailed the game to 15 rounds and the bottom for 4 hours and 54 minutes. The game ended up by 2 versus 2 with many people's tear. Through this game many people were touched and perceived two men's wonderful morality.
My opinionWhile I was watching this movie, my old friend popped up in my head. My friend and I were in similar case like Son Dong Yeul and Choi Dong Won. Actually, we were very good friends but since our parents and teachers caleld us rival I felt competitive and worked very hard to beat her. Even though, a sense of rivalry could break the friendship, I had improved very much by that. I think wathching movie 'Perfect Game' is a very good chance to recall our rivals and thank to them. I recommend thif movie very much and hope you to watch it someday.



I have yet to watch this movie but your review makes me feel like going to the movie theater to check it out. However, I was under the impression that Ms. Palomo gave you all a distinct format to follow and that format seems to be missing. Another problem with this essay is the fact that I cannot read it with all the animals in the background...
ReplyDelete