Friday, December 30, 2011

Poor Fish

 My family bought four fish in E-Mart when I was about six or seven years old. It was the first of having pets so my sister and I were very excited and got elated.

 My sister chose two small fish which had white background and black stripes on it, and I picked out two goldfish that were way bigger than the one which my sister selected. We were really happy and decided to take care of them very well. But after one week, I found that something is wrong. The problem was that two goldfish don't eat the feed! I tried to scatter the feed only where the goldfish were but still they didn't eat them. At first, I thought they got eggs but they didn't come out even I waited for a month.(maybe a week)

 Now,this is the real big problem. It was Sunday(I think)and our family came back to home from shopping for 3 hours. While my father,sister and I were moving the groceries to the kitchen,mom found something orange things on the floor.She was really curious and picked one then lost her words. THEY WERE THE DRIED GOLDFISH!
After we saw that we could figure out why they didn't eat food and acted like a chicken-hearted. We really didn't know that the white fish were bullying goldfish because the goldfish were larger than the white one. We are not sure even now that the goldfish jumped out to the fishbowl by themselves or the white one pulled the out.Also, I thougt the white one are really crafty.

Anyway, I felt really sorry till now by let the white one to bully them or kill them. I AM SORRY DUDE!!ㅠㅠ

1 comment:

  1. Yerin,

    Great storytelling. Your descriptive essay flowed and had a focus. Good use of vocabulary as well. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete